Friday, October 1, 2010

Campus Safety And The Rest

Update time getting started earlier today whew…. My classes are going great I think I just go my history paper back and my UNIV paper and both were great grades so I am really happy. My chem. test is okay and French is starting to pick up a little so as far as classes go no worries there. My favorite class at the moment is History probably, not that I dislike UNIV 101 but history is just interesting to me so it works out. I have not met with any of my professors out of class yet but I am working on asking Dr. Childs for a office interview session for my paper. I am not a big fan of having lunch with someone I barley know much less in a professional sort of environment so I think I will opt to a more informal office hours session. I look forward to getting to know some more about Dr. Childs as he is a history professor and therefore would have a lot of information on my major and classes to look out for. The safety Presentation was pretty funny as well so congrats to the “Brotha”.

No comments:

Post a Comment