Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Break

Since I have already got back from fall break I will say what I did instead of what my plans were I guess. I went back to Myrtle Beach on Thursday and visited my father and stepmother and brother which was a fun night because we watched a redbox movie and had some Chinese food which is hard to find around Columbia In my opinion. Friday I went to my mother’s house and went to go see the new movie RED which was awesome. And Saturday I went to my grandmothers and helped her decorates for Halloween and made the yard look mad scary. On Sunday I rode the bus back to Columbia and got back at about 5:00 and cleaned the room which is now spotless. Overall fall break was nice but I am happy to be back home in Columbia where all the action goes down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment