Friday, October 29, 2010

Study Abroad and Service

I am interested in a student exchange an am already planning on taking part in the student exchange with Warwick University in England. I am looking forward to going to England and seeing some of the historical landmarks and places. If I could go anywhere else it would probably be Russia and Poland because I love to study eastern European culture and history. I love to travel and Europe is extremely interesting to me. I have traveled to Canada which is sort of European and I really enjoyed it. My service site so far has been okay. My favorite part is probably that I can listen to music while stamping books I guess. Overall I can’t wait till I really get out to the sites to read to the kids so that I feel like I am actually making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment