Friday, September 24, 2010

Cocky's Reading Express ----- Chuu Chuu

After visiting my site for Cocky’s Reading Express I am excited to go on a trip to a school. I am somewhat disappointed at the moment that the dates and times are not the best for my schedule by I feel confident that sometime over the semester I will get a chance to go on a trip to a school. I am worried a bit that there will be no trips that fit but it that is the case then I will try my best to make one of the trips fit by maybe asking my professor for one of my classes if I could miss class for a community service project if I promise to make up the work or something.  Overall though regardless of what happens I hope to gain some valuable community service and I hope that threw this program I can feel that I am doing something to give back to the community. Overall I am interested to see where this program will go and excited to start volunteering over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment