Friday, October 1, 2010

Brain Rules - Midterm - Majors - And Other Wicked Cool Things......

My initial perception of brain rules is that it will bill a ghastly read because of how long it is. I really hope we are not reading the whole book because after the first little bit I read it think the intire book will be bloody terrible but maybe it will pick up a bit. Maybe that is a bit harsh but it seems to be a wee bit on the dull side. The chaps at the major and information fair were interesting and certainly persuasive somewhat but I feel like I’ve known what I wanted to do forever now so it will take a lot more to get me to even think about changing my major. I did not see either the history, criminal justice, or political science major desk there but to be honest I did not look that well as I was merely passing through on my way to  getting some grub from the cafeteria so I only saw some of the blatantly obvious stands throughout the crowd.  The best part of the fair was seeing some of the dodgy majors the university has that I would never have though were offered here. Anyway fall break is only a fortnight away and a brilliant movie is playing tonight at the theater so cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment