Sunday, October 17, 2010

Alcohol Day

I learned some things in class on alcohol day but most I already knew. One thing I did learn was that the University is so strict that they have some measures like a DD getting in trouble that I don’t agree with but it’s up to them to decide what is best for the school I guess. During class I felt kind of felt weird I guess like I always do when things like alcohol are talked about because I believe it is more of a personal choice and that people will figure out themselves what their ideas on the subject are by trial and error. One thing I did like though is that Brent led the discussion which no offense to Jimmie, made it seem a little less professor to student and more like an older student to a newer student sort of conversation that may have helped some people get the facts. I do not know what classes I am tacking next semester as my advisement is not till November but I am hoping to take some higher level history classes possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment