Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Service Post

My time at Cocky’s reading express so far has been okay to some extent. I mostly have just helped with labeling books and applying stickers to them during my sessions but I hope to try and go on one of the trips soon. I wish I could spend more than an hour a week and most likely I could possibly find time between classes or wake up earlier one day to help but at the moment I am just doing one hour a week. However I am sure that even after Univ 101 ends I will continue to help out Cockys reading express. I am not sure what to write for my strengths. I am going to be truthful and say that I am more prone to see my weaknesses then my strengths and usually I only know what I am good at if someone tells me that I am. One thing I think I may be good at though so far is attending class. I see a lot of people missing class a lot and while I may be late on assignments sometimes (like now…..) I always try to make class no matter what. I have volunteered with the USC democrat club this year too but I am looking forward to maybe helping out with the Boo at the Zoo during Halloween because it looks like it would be a cool way to see the zoo and help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment