Friday, September 17, 2010

Time Management - Goal Setting - Personal Challenge

My goals that I set were to one pass French class, two keep a job and make enough money for a snowboarding trip during spring break and three to do good enough in CP to earn the VIP status award for the club. i think the job and club are easier to attain because I somewhat enjoy both of those activity’s whereas French is a constant chore to get myself to commit to the work.MY personal challenge I think Is maybe having something o do with French because second languages were always hard for me and it would be a challenge to make a good grade in a college level French. However my challenge may change because I am not too sure of my specifics yet. Whatever my goal Is I expect to accomplish it by sustained determination and stalwart persistence throughout the year in order to work towards it with a couple of steps at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment