Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lifelines

Photo is on Backorder for now and I think I filled in the right bio blocks on my profile but not too sure. I feel like my tad bit longer then asked for PowerPoint summed up my story well enough though just in case.



My expectations for USC are kind of wide and varied I think. I feel like i expect to be able to find where i belong after college. In the meantime i feel like I expect to develop new friend ships and connections as well as new interests that will help me in the coming years.


I’ve traveled a lot and moved around a lot as a kid so I feel i have in my past been put in new experiences that where shocking and somewhat of an adventure.

Not really I'm really good about seeing things coming before there going to happen and being somewhat prepared for them when they come so not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment