Monday, November 15, 2010

Time Management

Make use of time, let not advantage slip. ~William Shakespeare ~


I feel like I have done an okay job of time management this semester but I could have done batter. I always see time management as a work in process meaning I can be really good at it for a while and then really bad. I feel that I should try ad work to keep a middle line but that when I realize that time management is not really something you can perfect and be good at forever because sometimes…. Stuff happens… which really can throw of any time management you might have had. I feel that as long as I try my best to continue to work at my time management then I can improve next semester. The things I did not have time for this semester were a lot of the events and conversations that happened on campus. Due to my work and class schedule I was unable to make most of those events so next semester I am changing my work days around and taking more early classes so that by the end of the day I have plenty of time to attend the great programs offered by the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment