Friday, November 19, 2010

Career Center and Thanksgiving

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

The career center speech was interesting and after listing to it I feel sure that I will try to do an internship next year during fall or spring. The numerous resources available at the cent were interesting and I am happy that I know about them now so I can take advantage of them. The most useful was the information that freshman should prepare resumes as early as freshman year which was interesting to me because I had no idea we should start so early. When I was a kid I wanted to grow up and be three main things. One was a soccer player, two was a hockey player and three was a photographer at different times. My thanksgiving plans are complicated as I will leave here on Tuesday at about 2:00 and go to Myrtle Beach to my mother’s house. I will have thanksgiving at my grandmother’s house and then Thursday night I am going home to New York for the weekend to see my family up there. I can’t wait as my favorite parts of the year are the times I get to spend back in New York!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment