Friday, November 5, 2010

Health and Friends

Water, air, and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia.  ~ Napoleon
I consider myself a somewhat healthy person. I try to eat right mostly and stay away from the grill part of the lunch room.  When I was a kid my grandparents babysat me a lot and they are big on eating right so naturally I grew up loving a lot of healthy foods. I never really get sick as I always try to stay healthy and have a good immune system from growing up in a house where my mother worked in the hospital which led me to develop a good immune system.  I love the campus of USC which has a lot of trees and open areas that can be extremely refreshing in the morning or after a long day. I have formed a lot of new friendships at USC and as far as my success I have not had a lot of big success moments so far but I believe when the times come they will be supportive. I love the quote by napoleon though because whenever I am feeling bad or sick a shower and a walk outside with some music always makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment