Monday, November 15, 2010

Stress

In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.  ~ Lee Iacocca ~
There are several things that can stress me out on any given day. School work, work, class, family and personal problems can all stress me out at times if I let them. I have a couple of ways that I like to deal with stress personally. Sometimes just sitting down and relaxing for a bit can help but most of the time it just stresses me out more. A lot of what Mr. Medlin did in class seemed to help some of the other students but it really did not help me much because I feel that I am the type of person that gets over things by doing them. If I am stressing out about work the only way for me to become unstressed is to actually go to work and get it over with. Or if I have a paper do and I am really stressing over it then I can only get over it by actually writing the paper and getting it over with. I don’t really see how you can become less stressed about something if you still have to do it. If I feel like I am totally going to go nuts however there are two things that I often do. One is form a calendar list with the times and days when things are due so that I can plan ahead a bit. The other thing that I always do is listening to music. I think that listing to music may be more of a way of forgetting about the stress for a bit until I have time to get done whatever needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment